If you are traveling for field work, please fill out the Google Form linked below **This is REQUIRED**
Further Information & Checklists
Please complete and submit to the Graduate or Undergraduate Program Assistant a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the employment start date. Note New Form!
Create New or Modify Existing Courses
Please allow approximately 2 full academic quarters (at least 6 months) for the Master Course Approval (MCA) process. Please complete and submit to the Undergraduate Program Assistant. Deadlines: for Fall quarter courses, November 1st of the prior academic year; for Winter, April 1st of the prior year; for Spring, July 1st of the prior year.
For hardwired internet access in offices/labs, please submit your network request to LSIT online at https://www.lsit.ucsb.edu/get-help. You can use the form to the gather the information you'll need.
Posting Office Hours
All instructors and TAs must post office hours each quarter.
Concur is our new campus standard for expense reimbursement processing so that we can benefit from functionality that will:
- Streamline Travel/Entertainment/Business expense reimbursement process
- Provide tools for expense pre-authorization
- Support approval workflow routing, expense item capture, and expense report creation for end-users
- Enable receipt image capture
- Improve user experience and overall visibility into the expense reimbursement process.
- Please see Getting Started with Concur for information on how to utilize the system.This is a dynamic page and is updated periodically
Department Members: Feel free to use these forms to organize your information prior to initiating a request in Concur:
Department Members: Please use these forms when applicable and attach to your Concur report:
- Domestic Travel Reimbursement Worksheet
- Foreign Travel Reimbursement Worksheet
- Field Research Waiver of Liability
- Lost Receipt Form
- Verification of No Alcohol Purchased Form
- "The Story of Your Travel" instructions for travel reimbursement
Department Guests: please use these forms to submit to Department Staff with documentation:
- Guest Traveler Information Request Please complete and submit PRIOR TO ARRIVAL (Google Form)
- Guest Domestic Reimbursement Worksheet
- Guest International Reimbursement Worksheet
Department Maintenance & Work Requests
If you are a Anth Dept member who needs maintenance on a room in HSSB, please fill out this Work Request Google Form. The Financial Coordinator will review your request and submit it to Facilities. Note: This form should NOT be used for emergencies!
- GOOGLE FORM: Work Request - ANTH Dept